Cryptocurrency Law and Regulation 2018
This conference is dedicated to practical and theoretical issues that different players in the cryptocurrency ecosystem need to address in the foreseeable future. It is also a chance to bring together leading figures from around the globe, for a comparative perspective.
- General overview of cryptocurrency regulation
- Legal challenges and regulations of exchanges, crypto wallets, brokers etc.
- Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) – regulations and legal challenges
- Taxation of cryptocurrencies and ICOs
- Cryptocurrencies and banks – “friends or foes”